Friday 19 February 2016

Kalanchoe Care Chapter 11: Flowers?

Okay, After I don't know how long, I think I may, finally be seeing something that vaugely looks like the start of flower bud stalks.... maybe. (lots of pictures)




Anyway, the next little bit can only be explained with the photos but I will talk as much as possible to explain things. All these pictures are from my remaining to (2 year old) plants that I've had since the winter of 2014.















And of course, no sooner do I finish taking pictures, I go to examine one of the flower "buds" and I rip it off by accident. X( Oh well, Another year, another try. Kalanchoe can live for a long time if you treat them right.


As for that Yellow that died, I got another one. Like always, got it at 30% off, took it home and trimmed it up. It still has some flower buds on it but they won't open for another few months.



Hope this was helpful and if anyone has suggestions or advice, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

God bless!
Later! A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment